From Mercola with Bill Maher,
- SARS-CoV-2 is likely here to stay, which means we have to learn to live with it. Seeing how obesity dramatically increases your risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19, your best bet is to lose weight and improve your general health through healthy diet and exercise
- Even mild obesity may boost COVID-19 severity. Patients with mild obesity had a 2.5 times greater risk of respiratory failure and a five times greater risk of being admitted to an ICU compared to non-obese patients
- Inflammation triggered by obesity may be responsible for a threefold greater risk of pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs) in COVID-19 patients who are obese
- Dysregulated lipid synthesis triggered by obesity may aggravate inflammation in the lungs, contributing to increased disease severity during respiratory viral infections
- Processed foods, junk foods and soft drinks are key culprits in the rise of obesity and chronic diseases that in turn increase the likelihood of death from COVID-19
…”Facing reality head-on is the best way forward, and that means your best bet is to get yourself into good shape through diet and exercise. You simply cannot hide from this virus, for the simple reason that you cannot stop breathing.“
Wake up, vaccine is another planned disaster in the making..
“In addition to not necessarily removing the “need” for masks and social distancing mandates in the future, the novel mRNA vaccines being developed against COVID-19 may also be an autoimmune disorder disaster in the making, as explained in “The Well-Known Hazards of Coronavirus Vaccines” and “Gates Tries to Justify Side Effects of Fast-Tracked Vaccine.”
Read the article:
“They’re telling you to wear a mask, focusing almost exclusively on the necessity of a vaccine, and completely ignoring the fact this plays in the COVID-19 pandemic – despite the fact that it can make your risk of landing in an ICU from COVID soar by 5 times.”
|Why Aren’t We Promoting How to Get Healthy?|
Let’s work together to change for the better. Let’s stand together face to face- so we can SEE OUR FACES!